Thursday, October 11, 2007
- Name: Porkus Maximus Tex:
A giant, voracious subspecies of pork-barrel patronage and crony capitalism inhabiting the Lone Star State. Thrives in a climate of apathy, or when ignored by citizens, who are unwittingly consumed.
Recent News Articles
- "A pass-through deal."
- Defense contractor Raytheon double bills drivers i...
- "State lawmakers don't seem to have a clue"
- Trinity Toll Road: "I keep trying to imagine my pi...
- “The public really feels that it’s been ignored.”
- "This is more than Orwell ever imagined."
- "I wonder if any members of the Texas government o...
- "Texas can’t privatize its way out of this hole. W...
- Sen Kirk Watson: At the 'top of the heap'
- TxDOT Toll Road Rally
Twitters from the Grassroots